Dining onboard Queen Victoria encompasses all the variety of a modern cruise liner while staying with the traditional touches for which Cunard are so well-loved:
- Britannia Restaurant- the cruise ship's sophisticated main dining room, here you can taste both classic cuisine and contemporary dishes.
- Golden Lion Pub- classic British pub cuisine no matter where in the world you're sailing.
- Queens Room- savour exquisite afternoon tea in the Queens Room, a staple of British life.
- Lido restaurant- while all the food onboard is delicious, not all the venues are formal. Kick back and relax as you dine on dishes from around the world at this popular restaurant, which also hosts themed evening meals throughout your cruise for an additional cost.
- The Verandah- a speciality restaurant on Queen Victoria, head here for timeless steakhouse classics.