With their S.A.L.T dining program, Silversea are unique when it comes to quality cuisine at sea and even boast 8 restaurants onboard Silver Dawn.
- Salt kitchen- Silver Dawn’s destination-focused dining venue, with cuisine sourced and inspired from the local region you’re in.
- La Dame- the signature French-themed eatery by Silversea with views and setting to match the succulent gastronomy on offer.
- La Terrazza- hearty Italian fare is elevated at the innovative food stations. If you’re looking for antipasti, seafood, pasta and premium olive oil, this is the restaurant for you while onboard.
- The Grill- cook your steak, seafood or greens to juicy perfection just how you like it on heated lava stones in the open air.
- Atlantide- the ultimate in surf and turf. Tuck into lobster, crab and the best steaks at sea in true elegance.
- Kaiseki- enjoy sushi and sashimi during the day followed by traditional Japanese cuisine in the evening.
- Spaccanapoli- the best Neapolitan pizza at sea, boasting the freshest ingredients and softest of dough.
- Silver Note- sample Spanish tapas and other small international treats as jazz musicians and pianists create an ambience to match.