Carnival Cruise Line Cruises
Cruises with Carnival Cruise Line
Whether you’re looking for an action-packed adventure, a city break or some downtime on the beach, Carnival Cruise Line will transport you to the perfect destination. However, the journey is just as important as the places you see, so take advantage of the engaging entertainment, cuisine and activities on offer as you embark on the holiday of a lifetime.
Carnival Cruise Line Cruise Deals
10 June 2022
Norwegian Fjords from Dover£719pp
21 August 2022
Baltic Cities & St. Petersburg from Dover£1,054pp
22 July 2022
British Isles from Dover£893pp
10 July 2022
Iceland & British Isles from Dover£1,037pp
14 September 2022
3nt Orlando Stay & Car Hire with Eastern Caribbean£1,599pp
12 September 2021
Western Caribbean from New Orleans£398pp
03 October 2021
Western Caribbean from New Orleans£396pp
17 October 2021
Western Caribbean from New Orleans£403pp
28 November 2021
Panama Canal from New Orleans£1,008pp
Carnival Cruise Line: Life on-board
- Total cruises 588
- Fleet: 16 Ships
- Destinations: 19
From kids clubs and activities to bars and lounges, more dining venues than you can count and cabins that will make sure you have a great night's sleep, guests of all ages will love their time onboard.
Carnival Cruise lines offer a fun-filled, relaxed, American style of cruising that embraces families. There are fantastic facilities onboard for guests of all ages including Waterworks water slides, high ropes, crazy golf, swimming pools and fantastic nightly entertainment. The food onboard is second to none from the mouth-watering Guy’s Burger Joint to the speciality steak restaurant Fahrenheit 555 or the fabulous Cucina del Capitano. You can keep everyone happy with everything from 24-hour pizza, burgers and ice cream to three-course dining with lobster and steak. In addition, there are also clubs on each ship for the sailors up to 17 so they can spend some time making friends with others their age.
Camp Carnival (2-5 yrs, 6-8 yrs and 9-11 yrs)
Split into 3 groups, each with their own space, kids onboard Carnival can mix and make friends with other children of the same age group and with the same interests. Professional staff will make sure they are safe and looked after while they enjoy all the activities and facilities that are available for them. They can play games, do arts and crafts and head off to the kid's pool as a group. When they have worked up an appetite they can enjoy their own kids’ menu including favourites such as chicken nuggets, pizza and much more.
Circle C (12-14yrs)
Circle C is for young teens and is a place to chill and enjoy cool activities. There are games, dance parties, outdoor movies, karaoke, air hockey, table football and much more.
Club 02 (15-17yrs)
This is a space for the older teens where they can hang out and make new friends. They can watch movies, play video games, listen to music and join in the karaoke sessions. What's more, there are even some teen-only shore excursions so that the young adults can enjoy the destinations with their new friends.
Carnival Cruise Line offers a Night Owls babysitting service between 10pm and 1am for children 11 years and younger. Run by the professional child care team, this allows parents an evening together to enjoy the fabulous restaurants, shows and nightlife Carnival has to offer.
It's well known that Carnival does everything big and this doesn't stop when it comes to mealtimes. Whether you're looking to celebrate a special occasion, enjoy a romantic meal with your loved one or simply fuel up for a day of exploring, there's a dining venue perfectly suited to your needs. While restaurants may vary across the fleet, here are some of Carnival Cruise Line's most popular venues:
- The Taste Bar- a selection of food bars providing light bites and adventurous flavours for those who like to try new things. Swing by here to try complimentary appetizers before dinner.
- Chef’s Table- this is an exclusive experience for passionate foodies to enjoy a multi-course dinner hosted by one of Carnival’s master chefs. Enjoy an evening of cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and a three-course meal, as well as a tour of the galley in operation. However, reservations are essential as groups are no larger than 12, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Mongolian Wok- host to some of the best chefs on the seas, Mongolian Wok will cook you up your favourite Asian delicacies with the freshest ingredients and delicious recipes. From mussels and Szechuan to Thai Barbecue, there’s a different dish for every day of your cruise.
- Steakhouse- with beef cooked to perfection and mouth-wateringly fresh seafood, this speciality restaurant is highly recommended for special occasions or simply a gourmet treat.
- Guy’s Burger Joint- tuck into a delicious selection of grilled burgers and sumptuous toppings from Food Network personality and best-selling author Guy Fieri.
- BlueIguana Cantina- Arguably the best Mexican eatery at sea, enjoy stuffed burritos, freshly made tacos and take advantage of BlueIguana’s specialist salsa bar.
- Cucina Del Capitano- unique Italian-American dishes for all to enjoy. The Captain’s Kitchen is open for lunch and dinner, offering a huge variety of culinary delights and the occasional visit from the captain himself. The menu includes destination-inspired pasta dishes, traditional Italian antipasto and much more.
- Bonsai Sushi- say Konnichiwa to an Asian-inspired sushi and seafood selection in a beautiful restaurant setting where you’ll be surrounded by bonsai trees, great service and tempting treats.
- SeaDogs- complimentary hot dogs with all the tasty toppings you could ask for.
- Ji Ji Asian Kitchen- explore the tastes of Asia among prayer rolls and a Mongolian-inspired interior. Here, exotic and familiar dishes fuse together to tantalise your tastebuds.
- JavaBlue Café- come here to kick back and relax with a coffee and cake.
- Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ- on hand to cook up all your BBQ favourites including chicken, pulled pork and Italian sausage along with classic side dishes, Fat Jimmy’s is a BBQ you certainly won’t want to miss.
The fun doesn't stop once evening arrives as with Carnival Cruise Line, there's enough to keep you up and exploring until the early hours.
- Live Shows- from sing-alongs in bars to Broadway-style theatre shows, daring acrobatics, side-splitting comedy and incredible dance troupes, entertainment during your cruise is so varied that you won't have to watch the same show twice (unless of course you want to!).
- Casino- if your fun-packed holiday has got you feeling lucky, why not spend an evening in the onboard casino and see if it's your turn to win big on the games tables or slot machines?
- Bars- when it comes to finding a spot to enjoy your drink, there's no shortage of venues during your Carnival Cruise. From innovative drinks at the Alchemy Bar to a sports pub where you won't miss a match, everyone will find their favourite place to spend the evening during their cruise.
Days on a Carnival Cruise Line ship are all about having fun, which is why there is so much to choose from. For thrill-seeking adventurers, the waterpark, rope courses and roller coaster available on some of the fleet are bound to delight, while families can get together and make memories at the mini-golf course, video arcade and cinema. However, when the younger guests are off making friends at the dedicated kids' clubs, adults will find plenty of relaxing spaces for them to unwind and enjoy some peace and quiet:
- Cloud 9 Spa for rejuvenating treatments
- Serenity Adult-Only Retreat for escaping the crowds, sunbathing and sipping on a cocktail
Carnival Cruise Line Ships
Featuring some of the world's largest cruise ships, there’s fun to be had from the moment guests begin their Carnival cruise. With their laid-back approach typical to American-style cruising, you’re sure to feel at home during every moment of your holiday.
Carnival Cruise Line ship classes explained
Carnival Mardi Gras
Carnival Cruise Line Highlights
Carnival Loyalty Scheme
For guests returning for another Carnival Cruise Line adventure, the VIFP Club is well worth joining. Rewarding loyal customers with points and exclusive benefits,make your cruise even more special.
Carnival Cruise Line Destinations
With itineraries that take you across the world on voyages to some of the most beautiful destinations, there's no better way to see the wonders that this planet has to offer than on a Carnival cruise.
Fresh from the blog
Children below the age of two aren't required to pay gratuities.
Carnival Cruise Line has modified their fleet in order to cater for guests who have different disabilities. There are features like accessible staterooms, wider corridors, tactile controls, audible signals, and pool lifts on some of the ships. To find out which facilities are available on your specific ship, simply speak to your cruise consultant.
Sometimes Carnival Cruise Line host themed parties such as the 80s night, and there are also some charter cruises which revolve around a theme throughout. In the past these have included a Latin Dance Cruise, and a Carolina Country Music Cruise.
Carnival Cruise Line are known for their laidback atmosphere onboard the fleet. Guests can wear comfortable, casual attire, including shorts, jeans and t-shirts, however, swimwear is not permitted in restaurants. Cruise Elegant evenings require guests to wear formal clothing, such as gowns, dresses, suits and tuxedos.
Each day a newsletter called The Fun Times will be delivered to your stateroom. This valuable document contains all the important information about what's happening onboard each day, from restaurant opening times to where and when entertainment and games are hosted.
Carnival Cruise Line offer two different drinks packages, an alcoholic and a non-alcoholic. The Bottomless Bubbles package includes unlimited soda and juice and costs $8.50 per adult per day and $5.95 per child per day. Cheers! Is the alcoholic package which covers most drinks onboard, and costs $56.95 per person per day if bought onboard, and $51.95 per person per day if booked before the cruise. Both packages must be bought for the entirety of the cruise.
Carnival Cruise Line can provide alternative menus in the main dining room, however, it is advised that you discuss any dietary requirements once you are onboard.
Room service - including breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as light snacks - can be enjoyed 24 hours a day in your cabin. Hot meals can be ordered for an additional charge, while sandwiches, salads and sweet treats are included in your fare.
The main dining rooms and Lido buffet areas provide complimentary standard coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and hot water at anytime.
Vegans and vegetarians should inform the head waiter or senior restaurant staff of their diet early on, to ensure there are plenty of meal options available to them. The Lido buffet restaurant always has a few vegetarian dishes.
Carnival Cruise Line have ensured kids are well looked after and entertained through their kid's clubs.
- Camp Ocean - 2 to 11 year olds
- Circle C - 12 to 14 year olds
- Club 02 - 15 to 17 year olds
Night Owls offers babysitting for kids between 6 months and 11 years, at an additional charge. Open until 1am, this fun babysitting venue ensures adults can enjoy a special evening.
Kid's menus are offered in most dining venues, featuring favourites such as spaghetti, mac 'n' cheese and fruit salad.
Yes you can bring your own pram onboard, however the cruise line do offer prams which can be rented onboard and can be used in port as well.
No, Carnival Cruise Line do not offer any baby supplies onboard, so all nappies, bibs, and dummies etc will need to be packed and brought onboard.
Flexible Booking Terms
Guests can transfer their Carnival Cruise departing up to 30th September. The new booking must sail within a year of the original sail date.
Book Flexible Cruises
Carnival Cruise Line Covid-19 safety measures
To make sure that guests wash their hands as often as possible, more hand sanitiser stations and hand wash sinks will be installed in busy locations, as well as outside every restaurant. Food stations will be staffed where possible, and where this can't be achieved, such as at a condiment station, crew will be on hand to prompt guests.
In areas with high traffic such as restaurants, bars and lounges, as well as surfaces that are often touched including handrails, door handles and chairs, the frequency of cleaning will be increased. In addition, each night a deep clean and disinfection of these areas will be undertaken. Staterooms and suites will be cleaned up to twice daily, with a focus on bathrooms and surfaces which are frequently touched. If a guest shows flu-like symptoms, their room will also undergo an additional deep clean.
Should any guest show flu-like symptoms, they will be able to receive free consultations at the onboard Medical Centre